- a of or relating to or having vessels that conduct and circulate fluids
a vascular bundle
- As its name implies, vascular dementia is a condition where restricted blood flow to certain parts of the brain impacts cognitive abilities, affecting the tissue like a series of .
- A new study suggests that excessive daytime drowsiness may foretell a risk for stroke and other vascular disorders.
- There was no association with non-vascular conditions, like pneumonia or post-partum infection.
- Michael Marmot in icBerkshire
Prof Marmot told BBC Radio 4's Today programme: "One of the surprises to me - as a relative non-cancer expert - is the importance of obesity and overweight. We have known about obesity and overweight in relation to cardio-vascular disease and...
- Tim Cahill in Football.co.uk
Cahill told the club's official website: "I don't think I'll be running until July. I'm just working on my cardio-vascular in the gym every day and having physio every day. I'll be back fit and I'll be buzzing next season and I know I'll come back...
- Paul Klee in Independent Online
What we have come to understand in the past 10 years is that ED is a vascular disease,said Klee.