- n a state of depression
- n a visible suspension in the air of particles of some substance
- n the process of becoming a vapor
- Richard Wagner had a low opinion of Italian music (in Die Meistersinger, Hans Sachs stirringly denounces "Latin vapours and flummery"), but approved of Italian music lovers when .
- The "vapours" of her virginity, explained zoologists, were what attracted the animal, dissipated his fighting spirit.
- In Sheridan's School for Scandal, the prologue clucks hypocritically about rumormongering: "Caus'd by a dearth of scandal, should the vapours Distress our fair ones -- let 'em .
News & Articles
- Smoque Vapours Catches Fire By Utilizing the Social, Mobile and Loyalty Platform of RewardMyWay
CHICAGO, Feb. 23, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Smoque Vapours (Smoque) is a Chicago based purveyor of electronic cigarettes and artisanal E-Liquids, with two neighborhood storefronts conveniently located in Lakeview and downtown in historic Printer's Row. Both Smoque Vapours' locations feature courtesy Vapour Lounges, where customers can stop by and sample a complete range of hand crafted E ...
Feb. 23, 2014 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Verity Firth in Melbourne Herald Sun
And what's significant about this is we now have the technology to then recycle these vapours and turn it back into petrol to then be sold again,Ms Firth told ABC radio today.