- n weak or sickly person especially one morbidly concerned with his or her health
- a of or relating to or characteristic of a person who is a valetudinarian
- With the air of an unwilling valetudinarian, Michigan's handsome, boot-jawed Governor Kim Sigler got up to speak before the Economics Club of Detroit.
- Other countries should be put on notice that Britain is nobody's poor relation and nobody's valetudinarian cousin.
- THE NERVOUS WRECKSlapstick rattling against the ribs of the determined valetudinarian.