- s reflecting the latest information or changes
an up-to-date issue of the magazine
- s in accord with the most fashionable ideas or style
- This techie gabfest will keep enthusiasts up-to-date on the latest technology news.
- To give you a sense of the spending in Iowa right now, below is the most up-to-date independent expenditure information in Iowa.
- Wales, 39, is a former options trader who in 1999 set out to reinvent the encyclopedia for the Internet agefree, up-to-date and available to all.
- Hugh Morris in Reuters UK
I would not, if somebody felt strongly, force their arm,Morris said. "They would have the necessary information to make an informed decision but that would be a personal choice. We have to give them the most up-to-date security information...
- Roger Goodell in SI.com
We want to make sure all NFL players, coaches and staff members are fully informed and take advantage of the most up-to-date information and resources as we continue to study the long-term impact of concussions,commissioner Roger Goodell said...
- Peter Costello in NEWS.com.au
I have contacted those members whose seats are still in doubt and invited them to attend, although eligibility to vote will be determined, upon advice of the federal director, from the most up-to-date results available on Thursday,Mr Costello...