- s not easy to combine harmoniously
- Liberal academics, defending the trend toward de-emphasis of the classics, responded that Bloom's prescriptions are unsuited to a society as heterogeneous as America's.
- By late summer of 1942 Chaplin had decided that she was unsuited for his movie.
- Despite his questionable weaponry, despite his being unsuited to the role, despite his fear, he endeavored to complete the task that had been set for him.
News & Articles
- Family Affair: Nuanced Storylines Demand Vince and Stephanie McMahon
Vickie Guerrero is a fraud. Booker T is a fraud, too. Teddy Long? You guessed it—a fraud. When he was on television, John Laurinaitis was a fraud as well. So was "Stone Cold" Steve Austin. Mick Foley? Double dittos. Every WWE authority figure since the heyday of the Attitude Era has been a huge failure, artistically and commercially. Some of that lies in poor performance, actors unsuited for the ...
July 1, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- President Bush in GOPUSA
In his State of the Union Address two months ago, President Bush called America's immigration system "outdated -- unsuited to the needs of our economy and to the values of our country."
- Christian Noyer in International Herald Tribune
By maintaining too tight a peg to the dollar, some countries are led to largely import the US monetary policy, which is often totally unsuited to their economic situation,Noyer, who also sits on the European Central Bank's Governing Council,...
- Stephen Hadley in RTT News
As for the Middle East, Hadley said Bush "emphatically rejected the widely-held view that the Arab world was unsuited for democracy and its people not ready for freedom. Instead, the President has promoted democracy, liberty, and tolerance...