- s not marked with an asterisk
- The 2,500 unstarred restaurants get up to five crossed spoons and forks for cleanliness and comfort, are mostly chosen as being the best in their area.
- Well acted by a competent, unstarred cast, the picture is a credit to Director Ford, who is himself a big, rumpled, modest Celt (Irish) with a tidy mind, rock-ribbed integrity .
- Those travelers accustomed to the standards of France's Guide Michelin or even the lounge-lizard airs of Fieldingmay lack stomach for the unstarred beaneries and spare .
News & Articles
- Michelin Names 2014 Bib Gourmands for New York City
The guide goes on sale October 3. Bibendum rolls into town next Tuesday to dole out 2014's Michelin stars to the city's restaurants, but first, here are the guide's Bib Gourmand picks for 2014 . The 138 restaurants here are unstarred establishments across five boroughs representing "good value," meaning each is up to the discerning standards of the guide's undercover inspectors, but also, each ...
Sept. 25, 2013 - New York Magazine