- s (of financial resources) not spent
his unspent allowance
- A fiscal conservative, he has given back to the federal Treasury unspent money from his office.
- The "vigorous and unspent" substitute, merry-eyed little Foreign Minister Koki Hirota, 55, is well tuned to Araki's voice.
- Observers called it "simply the substitution of a vigorous and unspent man for one who is weary.
News & Articles
- SUSD finances need break
STOCKTON - One top administrator has amassed more than $94,000 worth of unused vacation, a school custodian is owed more than 41 weeks of paid time off and Stockton Unified's total unspent vacation hours pose nearly a $5 million liability, according to a...
June 15, 2013 - The Stockton Record
- Christopher Pyne in Sydney Morning Herald
For Mr Crean to have any integrity as a minister he has to immediately suspend the remaining $5.5 billion dollars that is left unspent on the BER,Mr Pyne said.
- Edward Leigh in ePolitix
Patients lose out if too much NHS funding is sitting unspent in bank accounts,Leigh stated. "The Department of Health has said that the surplus and the planned one for 2008/09 will be available to the NHS for spending in 2009/10 and...
- Stephen Leatherman in Guardian Unlimited
In order to move forward, yesterday I told Leader Reid that I would support extending unemployment insurance if Democrats would be willing to use some of the estimated $40 billion in unspent stimulus monies to help offset at least half of the... George Voinovich http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Voinovich&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFCNQYKMaPDeK8Qf-Y3Z1yRFeaBuQ Plain Dealer http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.cleveland.com/business/index.ssf/2010/06/house_senate_to_vote_on_bill_e.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGCrum7KBdvhBX8LkNEu2qMAiOTpQ Jun 30, 2010
106001 139207 unspoiled Here, you have 14 miles of unspoiled, undisturbed barrier beach," said Leatherman, director of Florida International's laboratory for coastal research. "Where do you find that in the world?"