- By daylight, he was again at the Beretania Street apartment, emerging at one point, dressed in a black polo shirt, dark-glasses and flip-flops, walking pensively and unsmiling .
- A few minutes past midnight on a rainy Wednesday morning in the Mozambican capital of Loureno Marques, the Portuguese flag was lowered by an unsmiling Portuguese sailor, folded .
- RARE SIGHTING: The reclusive businessman, unsmiling and in the background, on a visit to Belfast in 1994.
News & Articles
- Retailers turn back on Rolling Stone bomber cover
At least five retailers with deep ties to New England will not sell the Rolling Stone magazine featuring an unsmiling, scruffy Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev on its cover.
July 18, 2013 - Fox News
- John Updike in guardian.co.uk
Like a feather caught in a vortex, Williams ran around the square of bases at the centre of our beseeching screaming. He ran as he always ran out home runs - hurriedly, unsmiling head down,Updike wrote. "The papers said that the other...
- Robert Novak in NewsHour
...the "Prince of Darkness" by a journalist friend early in his career, Novak wrote in his 2007 memoir that he became proud of the label derived from his "unsmiling pessimism about the prospects for America and Western civilization."
- Derek Pringle in Independent Online
By dropping Andrew Flintoff (England coach) Duncan Fletcher has at last shown he has teeth in that unsmiling mouth,said former England bowler Derek Pringle, writing in the Daily Telegraph.