- a not sexually aroused or arousing
- One made it because he puts unsexy but important issues on the national agenda, another because his backroom negotiating turns conflict into consensus.
- Community colleges are deeply unsexy.
- It's something mundane and under the radar and totally unsexy: data.
News & Articles
- Flight 800 conspiracy? Where's proof?
Sylvia Adcock says 17 years later, conspiracy-theorist documentarians may dispute investigators' unsexy conclusions about why the plane came down, but physical evidence says otherwise
June 20, 2013 - CNN
- David Foster Wallace in Telegraph.co.uk
The really important kind of freedom,said Wallace, "involves attention and awareness and discipline, and being able truly to care about other people and to sacrifice for them over and over in myriad petty, unsexy ways every day. That is...
- Michael Stich in Telegraph.co.uk
Stich, the 1991 men's singles champion, said: "Just play it back to the women. It sounds disgusting, ugly, unsexy!"
- Richard Kinder in International Herald Tribune
We are not a trading company,Kinder said in a March 2001 interview with The Daily Deal. "We are a midstream asset company: pipe, storage and terminals. It's an unsexy, dirty business. It's not rocket science."