unselfish : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a disregarding your own advantages and welfare over those of others
- s not greedy
- He's unselfish, which, where I come from, is the greatest compliment you can give both a player and a leader.
- I'm not nearly as adventurous, brave or unselfish as any of my female leads.
- And in general the university was known for the unselfish spirit of scientific research which there existed.
News & Articles
- Orioles win with team-first mentality
In his finest work as a manager, Buck Showalter has helped turn the Orioles into one of the most unselfish teams in the big leagues.
June 12, 2013 - Baltimore Orioles
- LeBron James refuses to play selfishly for Heat
MIAMI If Xs and Os were nameless and faceless, no one would say a word about the decisions LeBron James makes. But thats not the world in which the NBA is played, so every move the Miami Heat MVP makes is scrutinized, especially when it appears he is too unselfish.
June 11, 2013 - The Durango Herald
- COLLEGE SIGNING: Spring-Fords Courtney Hinnant headed to Millersville
Courtney Hinnant's unselfish demeanor and underrated skill set was an integral part of Spring-Ford's run to the PIAA Class AAAA girls basketball championship. Next year, Hinnant is hoping those traits can help her make an impact at the next level. Hinnant, a 5-foot-10 forward, recently signed a national letter of intent to accept a partial scholarship to attend Millersville University and play ...
June 8, 2013 - The Mercury
- Steve Yzerman in Montreal Gazette
...black-and-white portrait of a smiling Probert overlooked the proceedings while a slideshow from his life played on large screens before the service began."He was a rugged hockey player and an unselfish teammate who was willing to do...
- Heath Ledger in BBC News
Heath has touched so many people on so many different levels during his short life, but few had the pleasure of truly knowing him,Mr Ledger said. "He was a down-to-earth, generous, kind-hearted, life-loving, unselfish individual who was...
- Calipari in Covers
You have to count on your team to be unselfish, you have to count on your team being able to make great decisions on the run, and you have to understand that what makes it good is they can feel unleashed,Calipari said.