- s rid of segregation; having had segregation ended
- One of Georgia Tech's regents predicted that the board would back Griffin and adopt for future seasons a rule against playing under unsegregated conditions.
- The Negroes had won their fight: they rode unsegregated on buses in the Confederacy's birthplace.
- The Georgia state school board passed a formal resolution pledging to abide by the state appropriations act, which forbids any allotment to unsegregated schools or the payment of .
News & Articles
- ‘Fit for Service’ day tests minds, bodies
Not only did area youths learn about the contributions the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. made to modern, unsegregated society, but their muscles will remember the vigorous workout they got Saturday while doing it.
Jan. 19, 2014 - The Tribune-Democrat