- Another collected after an "unseaworthy" shipmate beat him up.
- Somerset is also the site of the annual summer Non Mariners' Race, in which entrants build absurdly unseaworthy craft to lose the nonrace "in the most astonishing fashion.
- He discusses the "parasites and tape worms of the Internet" (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!) and also employs this decidedly unseaworthy metaphor: "The current recession combined with a .
News & Articles
- Sanilac yesteryears - 114 years ago
The schooner John Bredon foundered five miles southeast of Lexington during last Friday’s gale. She was loaded with coal and in tow of the tug Winslow. The boat was old, and it is said the captain knew she was unseaworthy. She carried no yawl, and the crew was at the mercy of the waves. Two sailors and the female cook drowned. read more
July 31, 2013 - Sanilac County News
- Paul Watson in Times Online
I think they were towing for about six or seven hours,Captain Watson told ABC radio. "Even the act of towing was taking more water on. The Japanese vessel had cut the vessel completely in half and made it unseaworthy."