- a not capable of or suitable for being played or played on
the golf ball was in an unplayable lie
the field was unplayable
some music seems almost unplayable
- If you're sitting on a pile of old VHS tapes that are growing more rotten and unplayable by the day, and you really want to get into the whole DVD burning thing, you're in luck.
- On some albums, a song track or two has been rendered unplayable when the disc was notched, which is supposed to make it unsellable.
- Most violinists were content to let him keep his unplayable piece to himself.
News & Articles
- Rainout cools white-hot Amarillo Sox
Wednesday's game between the Amarillo Sox and the El Paso Diablos at Amarillo National Bank Sox Stadium was postponed due to unplayable field conditions following Wednesday morning rains. The game will be made up at 5 p.m.
June 20, 2013 - Amarillo Globe-News
- Wet field postpones Colts game
Due to heavy rains late Monday, the field at Foster Field was deemed unplayable Tuesday, not dry enough for the San Angelo Colts' planned 7:05 p.m. series opener against the McAllen Thunder.
June 19, 2013 - The San Angelo Standard-Times
- Tulsa, Cards Can't Play, Drillers Take North
Hammons Field was unplayable Monday so Tulsa takes Texas League first half title.
June 18, 2013 - KOLR - KSFX Ozarks
- Harry Redknapp in Belfast Telegraph
Defoe looked almost unplayable, his form is absolutely electric,said Redknapp. "He looks stronger than I have ever seen him and I have known him since he was 14."
- Lee Westwood in Washington Post
I said, 'Oh, so I can putt it now while it's unplayable, or come back in the morning, when there's no wind on the greens,'Westwood said. "Let me think about that."
- Tiger Wood in Forbes
Hitting the ball in the desert like this, it's pot luck,Woods said. "I had a shot. More than likely, I should have been in a bush or some kind of unplayable (lie), and JJ should have won the hole with a 4. But I got lucky, got a break and...