- a not packaged or put into packets
- In a test involving 85 newborn babies, they discovered that the temperatures of unpackaged infants fell by more than 2 during the first 40 minutes of life.
- Gospel music is the last remaining unpackaged expression of Negro culture; now that it is being merchandised, where will the new grooves come from?.
- The history of conservative thought is found unpackaged, warm with the lives of men, glimpsed by the poets and novelists, hammered out by practical politicians who turned from .
News & Articles
- Erie County restaurant inspections: MAY 29 to JUNE 5
At least once a year, Erie County Department of Health officials inspect all restaurants and stores that sell unpackaged food. Here is a list of violations recorded May 29 through Wednesday.
June 7, 2013 - Erie Times-News
- Peter McGauran in NEWS.com.au
We will get country-of-origin labelling on unpackaged food, we will get clearer and more distinct labelling that's more truthful and obvious on packaged food,Mr McGauran said.