- s being or having an unknown or unnamed source
an unnamed donor
- In later interviews with GM designers who, for decency's sake, will remain unnamed it emerged that the Aztek design had been fiddled with, fussed over, cost-shaved and .
- The "tangled bank" he had initially attributed to an unnamed power, but in the third and subsequent editions, he included God in the evolutionary process.
- His defense team has already raised questions in court of the mental competence of unnamed prosecution witnesses, one of whom is believed to be Pappas.
News & Articles
- 3 Navy midshipmen accused of rape
Three unnamed Naval Academy midshipmen, all of whom play or played football for the school, have been formally charged with making false official statements and sexually assaulting a female peer more read more
June 20, 2013 - TheCelebrityCafe.com
- WSJ: Microsoft, Nokia break off ‘advanced’ merger negotiations
Nokia’s devotion to Windows Phone is starting to make sense. Unnamed sources tell The Wall Street Journal that Microsoft and Nokia were until recently in “advanced” discussions about a possible merger, although talks between the two companies have apparently broken down. Microsoft reportedly walked away from the deal “because of the price and Nokia’s own strategic predicament, where it ranks as ...
June 19, 2013 - BGR News via Yahoo! News
- Rubio distances self from unnamed aide's perceived slam on American workers
Sen. Marco Rubio today distanced himself from remarks an unnamed aide gave to the New Yorker that some American workers "can't cut it."
June 18, 2013 - St. Petersburg Times Blogs
- Jon Daniels in The Associated Press
I'd guess they'll be some unnamed sources, but I don't expect a lot of phone calls,Daniels said when asked if he anticipated any backlash from other teams.
- Paul Godfrey in ESPN
The accusations made today in the media : are simply accusations,Blue Jays president Paul Godfrey said. "I am in no position to make comment on information that is attributed to an unnamed source."
- Mark Serwotka in BBC News
PCS general secretary Mark Serwotka said: "The closure of the Glasgow passport office and the threat to a further unnamed three is fuelling the anger over the government's policy of below inflation pay. It is disgraceful that long-serving passport...