- s not influenced or affected
- His strange paintings, completely uninfluenced by the fads of 57th Street, look as if they might have been done by a lama in the peaks of Tibet.
- But in most World War novels, soldiers are shown caught in a vast impersonal military machine that operates blindly, automatically, uninfluenced by their individual actions.
- George Cooper Stevens is an unassuming, long-jawed, rugged roughneck with an innate intelligence (uninfluenced by formal education), an extreme sensitivity and a fine flow of .
- Sean Penn in Variety
Chedid win the actor prize, but at the press conference Penn said that, "I was happy to find out that buzz means nothing, and this jury is entirely uninfluenced."
- Essra Mohawk in Philadelphia Inquirer
A lot of my childhood sensory perception of colour found its way into The Aviator. By recreating early colour techniques, I was able to re-experience the magic and mystery of seeing films at a young, uninfluenced age and that inspired me to... Martin Scorsese http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Scorsese&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFoFOZi53a90-8-Shb-NW2LmoZTaQ Business Wire India (press release) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.businesswireindia.com/PressRelease.asp%3Fb2mid%3D7768&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHPleMZz630YmhcYh65FvJATFBqDg Aug 17, 2005
104921 138258 uninfluenced My writing comes directly from within - that is to say, the One Source - and is totally uninfluenced, as is my music for the most part," Mohawk says. "It's about whatever it wishes to be about. I simply let it come through me."