- n the state of being humble and unimportant
- n the quality of not being important or worthy of note
- Finally, smiling wryly in recognition of his relative unimportance, Springsteen pulled up a chair and watched with the others.
- The central puzzle of A Writer's People, in the end, is the unimportance of people to the author of it.
- Last week in a red brick house on a Washington hilltop a man strove to out-midge the midge in public unimportance.
News & Articles
- 'About a Boy' Recap: 'About a Slopmaster'
On this week’s episode of About a Boy , Will tries to impress Dr. Sam, Marcus learns the unimportance of wealth and Fiona plans Mini Society at Marcus’ school. read more
April 16, 2014 - TheCelebrityCafe.com
- Edmund Hillary in Chicago Tribune
This has always been a controversial thing, but not between Tenzing andmyself,Hillary said in 1984. "I actually did lead the last few hundred feetup to the summit. But it was of complete unimportance as far as themountaineer is concerned."