- s showing utter resignation or hopelessness
- Likely changes in the unhopeful event of an Ali Frankless alleged victory in Minnetonka.
- But it turned a not unhopeful face toward his successor.
- I came away with the thought--melancholy, unhopeful--that it is getting to be time for Americans to clarify their minds about integration.
- George Yeo in International Herald Tribune
We realize that this is a tough decision for Myanmar to make,said George Yeo, Singapore's foreign minister. "We hope that the Myanmars would make the decision on this soon. I am not unhopeful."
- Paul Murphy in Taipei Times
The agreement is not dead, because most people in Northern Ireland want it to work. I am not underestimating the difficulties, but I am not unhopeful that we can make progress,said Murphy, who met separately on Saturday with leaders of the...