- a (of an image) not being in or brought into focus
- s not concentrated at one point or upon one objective
diversity...in our huge unfocused country"- Owen Wister
- They are crafting their own style, an unfocused commitment to doing things differently with in-your-face manners that are shocking a country that reveres politeness.
- Jealous people are always player-hating the Williams sisters, calling them arrogant or aloof or unfocused on tennis.
- And although Tommy was obviously smart he had learned to read by the time he was 4 he was so fidgety and unfocused that he was unable to participate in his kindergarten .
News & Articles
- Libra Daily Horoscope for June 13, 2013
Your social ties are keeping you happy and engaged today -- so make sure that they're all positive! Your energy is terrific, if a bit unfocused, so hang out with friends and see what comes next. More horoscopes! Check your Daily Single's LoveScopes , Daily Couple's LoveScopes , Daily CareerScopes , Weekly RomanticScopes , Monthly FitnessScopes , more ... Today's Free Sample Reading: Get a unique ...
June 13, 2013 - Astrology.com
- Marie-France Dubreuil in Forbes
It was probably the worst we had ever competed. Bad day at the job,Dubreuil said. "I just stumbled and was unfocused. We'll just move on to something else and brush it off."
- Brent Seabrook in Sports Network
We didn't have a good start to the game,said Seabrook. "We have to come out more ready to play. We were flat and unfocused. You can have a great second and third period, but if you don't have a good start you're not going to be any good in...
- Vitali Klitschko in 940 News
Wladimir is in good form,Vitali said. "But in heavyweight, you can't be unfocused for even one second."