- s devoid of feeling for others
an unfeeling wretch
- s devoid of feeling or sensation
- The Lazarides Gallery, Banksy's primary distributor, says that Banksy's work shows that "his generation are not the apathetic and unfeeling demographic they are made out to be.
- How often it must be impaired by the eyes of the unfeeling and the cruelty of the impotent who would extend their affliction universally!" The advance guard is advancing in a .
- Once the monarch of the seas, he is now forced to scrounge humiliatingly for sponsorship in a crass and unfeeling world.
- Woodrow Wilson in Calgary Herald
Woodrow Wilson, for example, argued, "there has been something crude and heartless and unfeeling in our haste to succeed and be great. Our thought has been, 'Let every man look out for himself . . .' But the answer, he continued, would be found in...
- Lim Guan Eng in Reuters
There's real anger out there,Lim Guan Eng, chief minister of northern Penang state and secretary-general of the opposition Democratic Action party, told Reuters. "The government is seen as unfeeling and cold-hearted."
- Michael Laws in Telegraph.co.uk
But Michael Laws, mayor of the North Island city of Wanganui, said: "These people on the Geographic Board are cultural zealots. It is political correctness of the worst kind. Unthinking, unfeeling, and completely immune from any heritage that is not...