- a not encouraging or approving or pleasing
- a (of winds or weather) tending to hinder or oppose
- s not favorable
- In fact, The Lancet notes, ""the debate continues, despite 150 years of unfavourable findings.
- On Sunday he said, "most voters will sober up before the ballot box and pick the best of the unfavourable choices before them.
News & Articles
- H&M Q2 Profit Falls Amid Stronger Krona, Bad Weather
Swedish apparel retailer Hennes & Mauritz (HNNMY.PK, HMRZF.PK, HEN.L) Wednesday said profit in the second quarter declined from the prior year, hurt by negative currency impact and unfavourable weather.
June 19, 2013 - RTT News
- Carl-Henric Svanberg in The Local
The unexpected development in the quarter is mainly due to a shortfall in sales in mobile network upgrades and expansions which resulted in an unfavourable business mix that also negatively affected group margins,Ericsson's chief executive...
- Andrea Jung in New Brunswick Business Journal
We continued to benefit from our strength in developing and emerging markets around the globe to more than offset the unfavourable impact of economic softness and service problems in North America,said Andrea Jung, chairman and CEO, in a...
- Chris Evans in Sydney Morning Herald
So there was a degree of anxiety in the centre as a result of those decisions and some other unfavourable decisions that went against those seeking asylum,Senator Evans told parliament on Monday. "That was an underlying current inside the...