- s not made explicit
the unexpressed terms of the agreement
- Even Crouching Tiger is grounded in the ache of unexpressed, unattainable love.
- Some marriages can last a lifetime on the tacit agreement that hostilities will go unexpressed.
- The mood, which was latent and unexpressed, suddenly popped into the open and is now, reported the London Observer, "the main topic of informed political conversation all over .
- Sir Alex Ferguson in Scotsman
I think there was an unexpressed vow by everybody at the club to pay proper respect to that team of 1958,said Ferguson. "I think it has been in everyone's mind. There's no question in my mind that the start of this great club was down to...
- Antonin Scalia in San Jose Mercury News
In his dissent in the GuantÃ¡namo case, Scalia accused the majority of harboring the "ultimate, unexpressed goal" of extending the ruling far beyond the US naval base to give courts "the power to review the confinement of enemy prisoners held...
- Garry McCoy in crash.net
I'm really happy to have the opportunity to ride one of the Triumph Italia BE1 Racing's bikes at Portimao,said Garry. "I really like the machine and I think that Daytona 675 has a big potential, partially unexpressed. That's why, after the...