- v strip something of drapery
- s stripped of drapery
the undraped statue
- s lacking drapery or draperies
- An undraped lady waits for an elevator; men emerge, confront her and gape.
- The Christus was, in fact, a Christa, complete with undraped breasts and rounded hips.
- Ribald fellow students tied him up, carried him by force to a model's stand where an undraped woman was posing.
- Germaine Greer in guardian.co.uk
In these lyrical depictions of young men with just a cloth thrown over their genitals we can, Greer believes, see "the response of a great woman artist to the beauty of the undraped male model".