- n undergarment worn next to the skin and under the outer garments
- A writer for the Atlantic Monthly asked Romney last year if he wears Temple Garments--white underclothing, with the "Marks of the Holy Priesthood" sewn in, donned with reverence by .
- I did not have a single hour's exercise all the time, nor a single change of underclothing for over five months.
- Searching the house and its landscaped grounds, the police found some interesting objects: in the incinerator were metal snaps from a woman's underclothing, and carelessly buried .
News & Articles
- 11 percent of people shop online naked, survey says
He's shopping. What do you think he's doing? (Credit: Ramon De La Fuente/YouTube screenshot by Chris Matysczyk/CNET) Online shopping is like reading the news on television. You don't actually have to have your trousers on. There's not even a compunction to wear underclothing. This is the ultimate in capitalist freedom. How many people, though, will actually admit not only that they shop online ...
Dec. 21, 2013 - CNET
- David Taylor in Scotsman
Too often we are finding players coming from abroad wearing long-sleeved underclothing of a different colour,said Taylor.