- n the trait of remaining calm and seeming not to care; a casual lack of concern
- n a feeling of lack of concern
- Bridging the void between black despair and white unconcern, he spoke so powerfully of and from the wretchedness of the Negro's condition that he became the moral guidon of civil .
- Most Blue listeners probably shared Juliet's unconcern about the significance of names.
- The parade marched and was reviewed with complete good humor, if not unconcern.
News & Articles
- Rowdy RiRi: Rihanna’s 6 Shadiest Moments Of The Past Year
Rihanna is known for her shameless displays of unconcern. Whether in interviews or on her social media accounts, she expresses her mind freely and continually addresses situations in the most honest manner she knows how. In celebration of Rihanna turning another year older this month, we’re honoring pop culture’s reigning mean girl with a recap of some of her best shade-throwing from the past ...
Feb. 20, 2014 - International Business Times
- Samuel Johnson in City Journal
...Johnson says in prose whose nobility rings down the centuries: "Is not a Patron, my Lord, one who looks with unconcern on a man struggling for life in the water, and, when he has reached ground, encumbers him with help? . . . I hope it is...