- s incapable of being checked or restrained
- Moscow's sudden interest in an obscure, months-old, uncheckable "incident" involving a violent, bit-shy tribe was obviously intended to impress China, give Generalissimo Chiang .
- Lake Erie was not, in fact, quite dead, but it was suffering from a variety of serious disorders, including a seemingly uncheckable algae growth that, like a fast-spreading .
- Nowadays, when the executive arm has become outsize and uncheckable by other means, the congressional investigation can dig up the facts for corrective lawmaking, give the .
- Stephen Breyer in San Diego Union Tribune
I'm still honestly most worried about the fact that there would be a large category of unchecked and uncheckable actions dealing with the detention of individuals that are being held in a place where America has the power to do everything,...
- John Dean in Seattle Post Intelligencer
The one who needs to be restrained today is Dick Cheney,Dean said. "He answers to one person -- the president. He is unchecked and uncheckable."