- a not made or become different
the causes that produced them have remained unchanged
- a remaining in an original state
- The unchanged reading for personal incomes followed large swings in the previous two months that reflected payments to individuals from the government's $787 billion economic .
- Women back Clinton 54 40 percent, unchanged from 54 41 percent last week; Men are for Obama 51 43 percent, compared to a 48 44 percent tie last week;.
- McDonnell's favorable rating is unchanged from last month (54% down to 53%), though his unfavorable rating is up 5 points (26% to 31%).
News & Articles
- MN unemployment rate unchanged in May
Minnesota's unemployment rate is unchanged from May compared to the previous month, as employers added 8,400 jobs. Locally, in Rochester, 800 jobs were added since last year at this time, meaning employment was up 8-tenths of a percent.
June 21, 2013 - KTTC Rochester
- Colorado's unemployment rate remains unchanged at 6.9 percent in May
Colorado's unemployment rate in May was 6.9 percent, unchanged from April, the Colorado Department of Labor and Employment said Friday.
June 21, 2013 - Denver Post
- Minn. unemployment rate unchanged in May
Minnesota's unemployment rate was unchanged in May compared to the previous month, as employers added 8,400 jobs. The state Department of Employment and Economic Development reported Thursday that the ...
June 20, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Joachim Loew in The Press Association
He added: "In 2008 they won the European Championships in a very convincing way and they have been unchanged over the past two or three years. They play in an automatic way. They have put on top performances in all matches they have played and they...
- Glenn Stevens in Wall Street Journal
This is a brazen demonstration to the whole world of (the Tigers') unchanged commitment to terrorism and the absolute rejection of democracy and all norms of civilised behaviour, in the pursuit of its unacceptable goal of separation, which... Mahinda Rajapakse http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahinda_Rajapaksa&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGCxFY-mJhkbwSunXkKs-N_swqlyA Reuters South Africa http://www.google.com/url?q=http://africa.reuters.com/world/news/usnCOL76938.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHFgyJIiSH04Tj8PyisGMh6YG7kew Jan 15, 2008
103642 137323 unchanged The board judged that the cash rate should remain unchanged this month. Nonetheless, with demand slowing, the board's view is that scope to move towards a less restrictive stance of monetary policy in the period ahead is increasing," RBA...