- a not endowed with authority
- s without official authorization
- On 23 May 2006, following the passing by Parliament of the Serious Organised Crime and Police Act' prohibiting unauthorised demonstrations within a one kilometre radius of .
- As Mousavi's supporters gather at Valisar Square, the BBC is reporting that foreign media have been banned from covering it in addition to other "unauthorised events.
- Thirty French legionnaires will stay on to prevent unauthorised landings.
News & Articles
- Saputo challenges Kraft over ‘unauthorised’ use of ‘Toppers’ cheese trademark
Saputo Cheese USA – the US subsidiary of Canadian dairy giant Saputo – has filed a lawsuit against Kraft Foods alleging trademark infringement, competition law violation, and false advertising over its “unauthorised” use of the term ‘Toppers’ to market a range of cheese products.
June 11, 2013 - Food Navigator USA
- Condoleezza Rice in Mirror.co.uk
In a phone call to Obama, Ms Rice said: "None of us wants to have a circumstance where any American's passport files are looked at in an unauthorised way. We want to make sure that this kind of thing doesn't happen again."
- Julia Gillard in AFP
It is wrong to label people who have concerns about unauthorised arrivals as 'rednecks',she said.
- John Howard in Scopical
I just want the public to know ...... this was the unauthorised, foolish, offensive behaviour of some people who should never have done it,Mr Howard said.