- s lacking aesthetic sensibility;
- He and Clara were very broke, following a highly unartistic attempt to make a killing on the Bourse.
- There may be a revolution in the art world, but there are others who rebel against being cultured, and wish to remain uncouth and unartistic.
- Rouault has a sixth-floor Paris apartment in an unartistic quarter.
- Patric Verrone in New York Times
I think if they could do this business without us, they would, and so making our task as mechanical and simple and low-paying and unartistic as possible,Mr. Verrone said.
- Chas Hodges in guardian.co.uk
There is a fringe of people who think you can't play because you are having a laugh,says Hodges. "I think it must be unartistic people that think that, as artistic people don't."