- s not feeling or expressing gratitude
unappreciative of nature's bounty
- A more compelling reason for adult angst is that the young seem curiously unappreciative of the society that supports them.
- Such pricey seats, particularly when filled by unappreciative listeners, could prevent the growth of a broader concertgoing culture.
- After a 16 minute motorcade ride with roads closed (and angry drivers honking in an unappreciative tone as we went by), McCain arrived at the Basilica and was greeted by Monsignor .
- Mike Nolan in SportingNews.com
There's no question Dad loved football, partly because of the game but mostly because of the relationships,Mike Nolan said. "I never saw my father rude or unappreciative in all my life. He was a gentleman in every sense of the word. He was...
- Mel Watt in China Daily
It's quite apparent this president lives in world just totally removed and unappreciative of the challenges millions of African Americans experience every day,Watt said.