- a violating aesthetic canons or requirements; deficient in tastefulness or beauty
- And our good women thus shod can't compete; in the weary, unaesthetic world of sick people they work too hard at tasks that are too unglamorous.
- The act of sitting at a computer is so unaesthetic and unsexy--all those cables, that horrid fluorescent screen, those puny two-dimensional images.
- Coubertin had personally opposed the inclusion of females in the Olympics as "impractical, uninteresting, unaesthetic and incorrect.
News & Articles
- The Skinny-Fat Solution Review Shows Fastest Body Fat Elimination Method
DailyGossip.org publishes a review that aims to help all people willing to improve their looks. The Skinny-Fat Solution review reveals a simple and fast way to eliminate unaesthetic body fat. (PRWeb March 30, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Skinny-Fat-Review/Xtreme-Diet-Plan/prweb11718091.htm
March 30, 2014 - PRWeb
- Pierre de Coubertin in The Gazette (Montreal)
Olympics with women would be incorrect, unpractical, uninteresting and unaesthetic,de Coubertin said shortly after his 1896 Athens Olympics had resurrected the Games from their ancient ashes. "We feel that the Olympic Games must be...
- Sharmila Tagore in CNN
Even Censor Board chief Sharmila Tagore called it "a decision taken in haste and very unaesthetic in taste."