- a not prudent or wise; not recommended
- And he wont be able to do much to address his grievances; short of advising the President to veto the legislation (a move that strikes most as deeply unadvisable).
News & Articles
- GDOT: Don't be fooled by end of wintry precipitation
ATLANTA – Final bands of winter precipitation are expected to exit Georgia by noon, today, but the Georgia Department of Transportation warns that driving remains dangerous and unadvisable.
Feb. 13, 2014 - AccessNorthGa.com
- Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi in Psychology Today (blog)
As Csikszentmihalyi wrote, "After just two days of deprivation......the general deterioration in mood was so advanced that prolonging the experiment would have been unadvisable."
- Jamiluddin Aali in Daily Times
Poet and Intellectual Jamiluddin Aali said that the system should be democratic, adding, "A nazim is answerable to people but the administrator would answerable only to his appointer and this is unadvisable."