- They appeal to the same unadventurous instincts that drive adults to read Harry Potter and watch Finding Nemo without a kid in the room.
- In another, his latest collection of hand-sewn jeans and vests entitled "Scab" morphs into a Uniqlo horror of unadventurous banality.
- To be called a square or a straight is not exactly a compliment in some circles, where the words imply a certain woodenness and an unadventurous approach to life.
News & Articles
- Taste My Rainbow - The PPV That Almost O.J.'d My Fandom
More often than not, you watch a decently hyped wrestling pay per view and it follows the unadventurous status quo. Then once every blue moon, you’ll order a ‘rasslin event with relatively low expectations and be completely blown away.
June 15, 2013 - Lords of Pain
- William Manchester in Albany Times Union
William Manchester described them as "withdrawn, cautious, unimaginative, indifferent, unadventurous, and silent."
- Witold Rybczynski in Los Angeles Times
It is difficult,Rybczynski writes, "for me to reconcile my childhood image of my parents -- circumspect, cautious, to my immature eyes unadventurous -- with these audacious individuals, criss-crossing Europe, setting out into the unknown...
- Sass Jordan in Globe and Mail
I've had several Honda CR-Vs and a couple of Bimmers. That's what I would call an extremely unadventurous car consumer. It's more about what I'm used to. It's pathetic. I'ma creature of habit,says Jordan, who has also dabbled as an actress.