- n mammary gland of bovids (cows and sheep and goats)
- The cow's udder is the world's most prodigious factory of antibodies, and all might be used to give human beings protection (at least temporarily) against an almost infinite .
- To supply a small but growing market among health-conscious city and suburban dwellers for milk taken straight from the udder, Hebron was dealing the stuff on behalf of a farming .
- Motion Picture Producers Distributors of America last week announced that, because of complaints of many censor boards, the famed udder of the cow in the Mickey Mouse cartoons .
News & Articles
- Monitoring udder health on dairy farms
Effectively managing udder health on dairy farms requires a good record keeping system and routine monitoring of somatic cell count (SCC) data. Michigan State University Extension dairy educators recognize the importance of using SCC data to determine the overall udder health status of dairy herds.
June 10, 2013 - Dairy Herd
- Tom Waits in Own It
But Waits, with characteristic understatement, told Associated Press that "Commercials are an unnatural use of my work: It's like having a cow's udder sewn to the side of my face. Painful and humiliating."
- George Eliot in Wall Street Journal
We are all of us born in moral stupidity, taking the world as an udder to feed our supreme selves,Eliot writes. "Dorothea had early begun to emerge from that stupidity."
- Paul Cayard in Telegraph.co.uk
With the fairing gone, we were going to be slow, but if we sped the boat up, we could sink,Cayard said. "And if the seals blew off, then we'd also sink. They had swelled up like water balloons, like a cow's udder, because they are not...