- a capable of being reversed or used with either side out
- s having two sides or parts
- Jones gets his men to the roof to repel the two-sided attack.
- In August he had the two-sided smash "Hound Dog" and "Don't Be Cruel.
- Proposition 13 has proved to be a two-sided sword.
News & Articles
- The (Resident) Evil Within
Shinji Mikami's creative influence on The Evil Within is immediately apparent. Mechanically, my brief hands-off E3 demo had a lot in common with Mikami's survival horror milestone, Resident Evil 4 . The over-the-shoulder camera, slow pacing and pulse-quickening enemies were all there. That The Evil Within shares so much with Resident Evil 4 is a two-sided proposition. Resident Evil 4 was one of ...
June 14, 2013 - Joystiq
- Bode Miller in Kansas City Star
The Olympics in my mind is a two-sided coin,Miller said. "It has all the best things of sport. It has amazing energy, enthusiasm, passion, inspiration. It's what changes lives. I think, in that sense it's the pinnacle of what sport and...
- Randolph Morris in Kentucky Sports Report
The loss really feels two-sided to me,said Randolph Morris, "When you take a team down to the wire and lose, it hurts. Then again, we're encouraged by the way we fought and showed heart. Our team never gave up."
- Neil Craig in The Age
A lot of it is pure speculation,Craig said. "He's an elite key position player in the AFL so the worth of it is a two-sided thing - it's what Fremantle would be asking clubs for Matthew to go to the club of his choice ...... and then it's...