- n a business suit consisting of a matching jacket and skirt or trousers
- n a woman's very brief bathing suit
- a (of clothing) made in or consisting of two parts or pieces
a two-piece swimsuit
- Whether women are worried about health, weight or the tolls of age, the Burqini offers a comfortable alternative to a skimpy two-piece or clingy maillot.
- The two-piece codex design is now smaller and closes tightly.
- Four years ago, Pope introduced the Bisect, a two-piece board that is even easier to transport; just pull it out of the trunk, snap it together, and head for the water.
News & Articles
- Japandroids put off quitting and produce a critically lauded full-length
The idea of now giving it up and going back to our old jobs seemed insane.by John Lavanga In 2008, Vancouver two-piece Japandroids had a plan all laid out. After several years of playing to small crowds and failing in their attempts to get some buzz going, guitarist Brian King and drummer David Prowse were going to bring their musical project to a dignified end and move on with their lives ...
June 12, 2013 - Pittsburgh City Paper
- New home makes trek to Honesdale
A new Habitat for Humanity home built by Johnson College students is loaded up for its big move from Scranton to Honesdale. Crane and work crews loaded the two-piece modular home onto flatbed trucks this morning.
June 11, 2013 - The Wayne Independent
- Bikini Shot of the Day: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Looks Gorgeous in Green
It's lime time for Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. The 26-year-old supermodel and actress stunned in a bright green, two-piece bikini as she and her action hero beau Jason Statham soaked...
June 10, 2013 - E! Online