- n someone who is regarded as contemptible
- v make a weak, chirping sound
- He's a self-deceiving, amoral twirp with limited social skills manipulating people for a paycheck.
- A little twirp in the background had a blurb which said: "Gee, look, a Marine!" Boy, that did it! Every once in a while I would see an issue of Yank and almost invariably there .
- The Black Donnellys, the annoying twirp narrator notwithstanding, is an engaging show and I loved all the characters and writing.
News & Articles
- YouV'e HeaRD IT ALL, NoW LeTS TWeRK IT OFF!
Twerkin Twirp . Hollandaise Twerk . Hefty Twerk . . Angie's a hefty old girl For votes she will bounce, thrust & twirl Some scandalous shakes Whatever it takes The sight of it might make us hurl The Limerick King Twerkin' Twerk Offs . . No time for twerks' .
Aug. 30, 2013 - Zero Hedge