- n someone who twirls a baton
- n (baseball) the person who does the pitching
- She was also a state-champion baton twirler, a big deal in 1950s Wyoming.
- An unwary dial-twirler in New York is likely to tune in on some strange and wonderful giveaway shows.
- Almost to a twirler, though, the girls think the tough regime is worth it.
- Piers Morgan in Boston Herald
I thought the young baton twirler was - for what he does and the spirit with which he does it - incredible. I mean, never made a mistake,Morgan said.