hurler : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n (baseball) the person who does the pitching
- His restoration places the missile-hurler in exceedingly poor "form," according to modern proceedings.
- When she married Los Angeles Dodgers hurler Don Drysdale in 1986, they became the first couple ever to hold spots in their respective sports' Halls of Fame.
- My dad, who was once a minor-league hurler (as you guys call us), wouldn't let me pitch; he was afraid I'd get "Little League elbow.
News & Articles
- Dodgers, Diambondbacks brawl after Ian Kennedy hits Zack Greinke in head
Diamondbacks pitcher Ian Kennedy hit Dodgers rookie Yasiel Puig in the face with a pitch during the sixth inning of last night’s game. Los Angeles hurler Zack Greinke responded by plunking Arizona catcher Miguel Montero in the top of the seventh.
June 12, 2013 - Sports Illustrated
- Click here to view sports schedules and other sports documents.
For the second year in a row, Pleasanton hurler Emma Garcia was selected to the San Antonio Express-News 2013 softball All-Area team Sunday. More... The Jourdanton Little League Board of Directors have announced the 2013 All Star teams that will enter District 21 Tournaments this month.
June 12, 2013 - Pleasanton Express
- Nunnery throws well, hits well to lead Waterloo past Tigers squad
BRENTWOOD • When the Tigers 17U team’s leadoff hitter, Jacob Renfrow, hit a frozen rope for a double on the first pitch from Waterloo 18U starting pitcher Austin Nunnery on Monday, it looked like it might be a long night for the visitors and their hurler.
June 11, 2013 - St. Louis Post-Dispatch