- n a date; usually with a member of the opposite sex
- n a secret rendezvous (especially between lovers)
- He concedes Baek may not have known that he was filming their tryst.
- After Lane's first tryst with her lover, the camera sits quietly on her, displaying her quicksilver emotions: a pang of guilt, a flicker of pleasure, finally tears and hysterical .
- Smartly designed but way too frantic, the movie is buoyed by a brigand weasel (voiced by Simon Pegg) and saved by Scrat the squirrel's tryst with a wily vixen.
News & Articles
- 7Days: Regional arts and entertainment
Sunday Two assignations In Bess Wohl's Barcelona, a funny and intriguing take on sexual politics, an American abroad leaves her bachelorette party for an adventurous tryst with a doleful Spaniard. The show, making its world premiere, goes on at 2 and 7 p.m. Sund
June 10, 2013 - The Philadelphia Inquirer
- Jawaharlal Nehru in BBC News
Long years ago,said India's first Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru, "we made a tryst with destiny and now the time comes when we shall redeem our pledge."
- Manmohan Singh in Indian Express
This is, I believe, India's moment, let us not dither; let us not shy away in fear of some ghosts in our mind so that India may truly make its tryst with destiny,Singh said.
- Rita Cosby in TMZ.com (blog)
Now......in a response filed earlier this month, Cosby says her claims can't be defamatory because "engaging in a homosexual tryst, even if videotaped, does not reflect poorly on someone and in the 21st Century it most certainly is not a 'criminal...