- n a meeting planned at a certain time and place
- n a place where people meet
he was waiting for them at the rendezvous
- n a date; usually with a member of the opposite sex
- v meet at a rendezvous
- After a voyage of more than five months and 248 million miles, the first of a trio of terrestrial ships made its rendezvous with Mars late last week.
- If an attempt at rendezvous fails, the crews can re-enter the atmosphere and hope to get home alive.
- Such rendezvous are rare in American history, and not without reason.
News & Articles
- Xplore briefs: LRV Rendezvous accepting campers
The Laramie River Valley Rendezvous is accepting applications for its free outdoor adventure camp July 8-13 for at-risk teens from single-parent homes, blended families and foster homes in Northern Colorado.
June 13, 2013 - The Fort Collins Coloradoan
- IHT Rendezvous: The Risks of America Doing Too Much in Syria
Richard N. Haass, president of the Council on Foreign Relations, the American foreign policy think tank, sat down with Rendezvous’s editor Marcus Mabry to talk Syria. Mr. Haass gave a long laundry list of what issues are more important to the United States than the bloodbath in Syria, even as he detailed the risks of that widening conflict.
June 12, 2013 - New York Times
- Fort Union announces annual Rendezvous starts Thursday
This year’s Fort Union Rendezvous will take place Thursday through Sunday. Headlining the Rendezvous this year will be Jerome Kills Small, Red Robin, of Pine Ridge, S.D.
June 12, 2013 - Sidney Herald