- n a mutual promise to marry
- n a solemn pledge of fidelity
- He doesn't help his case by plighting his troth at every opportunity.
- Last week Crown Prince Akihito made a small investment (two fish, five rolls of white silk, six bottles of sake), officially sealed his troth to Michiko Shoda, who then knuckled .
- But she pledged her troth to renewing the START treaty, the global climate treaty to be negotiated in Copenhagen, the Law of the Sea Treaty.
News & Articles
- Dominion’s Troth to coach in Elite 11 Finals
Dominion High School offensive coordinator Paul Troth has been invited to coach in the 2013 ESPN Rise Elite 11 Finals, June 28 through July 3 in Beaverton, Ore. The competition will feature 18 of the best high school quarterbacks in the nation.
June 25, 2013 - Loudoun Times-Mirror