- n angling by drawing a baited line through the water
- v circulate, move around
- v cause to move round and round
- v sing the parts of (a round) in succession
- v angle with a hook and line drawn through the water
- v sing loudly and without inhibition
- v praise or celebrate in song
- v speak or recite rapidly or in a rolling voice
- Not many employers are trolling YouTube for candidates, which is where the new online services come in.
- Roy McMahon Corbis After doing a few Web searches and trolling men's health chat rooms, Prince, an actor in Los Angeles, decided that his problem had less to do with a mental .
- Barack Obama immediately criticized her--not for proposing such an expansive plan but for failing to support ethanol before she started trolling for votes in Iowa's caucuses.
News & Articles
- Facebook Status Trolling: Expert Level
I still kind of want to hear the end of Steve’s joke. But there’s no way it’s as funny as what has transpired here. (Click for full thread) Facebook Status Trolling: Expert Level is a post from: The Inquisitr Facebook Status Trolling: Expert Level is a post from: The Inquisitr
June 15, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Fishing the Midwest: Troll to increase your catching odds
Trolling is the best way to show as many fish as possible your bait. Trolling enables an angler to cover lots of water quickly and efficiently. Here’s how you can troll to catch more fish now and through the summer months. Lakes, rivers and reservoirs are prime trolling locations, and from now through the rest of the year, the predator fish will be wherever the food is. In lakes where the ...
June 14, 2013 - The Ames Tribune
- Blackhawks trio on Sweden's Olympic camp list
This has to be a bit, right? The greatest act of trolling ever? A Supreme Court justice doesn't believe in GENES: gawker.com/antonin-scalia… 10 hours ago
June 14, 2013 - Sports Illustrated
- President Bush in USA Today
Amid a furor of protests over the clandestine effort from privacy advocates, members of Congress and others, Bush said the government isn't "mining or trolling through the personal lives of millions of innocent Americans."
- John McCain in FOXNews
If you've read much about serial killers, they go through what they call different phases. In the trolling stage, basically, you're looking for a victim at that time. You can be trolling for months or years, but once you lock in on a certain... Dennis Rader http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Rader&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEMJ1kLS2O975NpebrS_lHdcR1CTg CNN http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/27/btk/&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFVWnGu6vVdp_5U56dEjgySuTlVGw Jun 27, 2005
102160 135608 trollop He wrote that three reporters told him that in response to some teasing, McCain told his wife: At least I don't plaster on the makeup like a trollop," with an expletive.