- n cocked hat with the brim turned up to form three points
- Wearing a new copy of her old badge of office, a small black satin tricorne hat, Madam Perkins, who has never reconciled her views of fashion with those of the style experts .
- The plume on the General's tricorne hat looked like a Christmas tree.
- Similarly moved, the Herald Tribune: "She wore a brown coat with a mink collar which she held up around her face continuously, and a small brown hat, almost tricorne in shape .
News & Articles
- Lexington honors veterans throughout history
Clear, blue skies greeted Lexington Tricorne hat wearing residents, marching down Massachusetts Avenue to honor those who have served in America’s armed forces. “Today we remember those who are a part of history and those who made history,” U.S. Army Col. Bob McLaughlin, this year’s keynote speaker for the Veterans Day celebration, said to the crowd who gathered in Margery Battin Hall after the ...
Nov. 11, 2013 - Lexington Minuteman