- n cocked hat with the brim turned up to form three points
- In gold-frogged red coat and ostrich-trimmed tricorn hat, Moore embodies the image of Dickensian London long promoted by the city's tourism chiefs to lure foreign visitors at .
- His selection: a tricorn lightweight black velour, ornamented on one side with a rosette of gold lace held in place with a small gold sequin button.
- One of them, to wear tricorn hats, she has exercised for many a year.
News & Articles
- Conservatives Are Very Upset That Kids These Days Can't Write in Cursive
This is how patriots write. The aesthetics of American conservatism often seem to prize the old-fashioned or anachronistic. Tea-partiers commune at rallies wearing tricorn hats ; right-wingers make pilgrimages to Colonial Williamsburg to ask actors why Obama hates the Constitution; Ronald Reagan built his political brand on cowboy stylings borrowed from Hollywood’s version of the Old West.
Aug. 23, 2013 - New York Magazine