- v speak unfavorably about
- Let none, therefore, in our country and Commonwealth or in the outside world misname or traduce our motives.
- They sneer at the Russians as professionals who traduce the Olympic ideal.
News & Articles
- About That Supes "Coup"
Leadership Seriously Lackingcould well read " Humility Seriously Lacking" re the county Board of Supervisors' decision to betray and traduce the General Plan Update ("Publisher," June 13).
June 20, 2013 - The North Coast Journal
- Morris Iemma in The Age
He is continuing to embark on this campaign to traduce the attorney's reputation,Mr Iemma told reporters. "Mr Debnam hasn't put up, he's got to front up, withdraw and apologise. He can go on about smokescreens all he likes. The fact of the...
- Kim Beazley in Sydney Morning Herald
A decent independent inquiry into this will, of course, target what the Liberal Party did to traduce that,Mr Beazley said.
- Alexander Downer in NEWS.com.au
I really do resent the way they traduce the reputation of people in my department,Mr Downer said. "They are incredibly good people. They work hard, they work very long hours and they do their best. If a mistake has been made, so be it. But...