- v write out from speech, notes, etc.
- v rewrite in a different script
- v rewrite or arrange a piece of music for an instrument or medium other than that originally intended
- v make a phonetic transcription of
The anthropologist transcribed the sentences of the native informant
- v convert the genetic information in (a strand of DNA) into a strand of RNA, especially messenger RNA
- When other networks feared to transcribe big nighttime shows, ABC risked it; last week ABC's transcribed Bing Crosby show got one of the top Hooperatings: 25.
- Or they can call a toll-free number and leave a message for Sunnygram to transcribe and e-mail.
- He employed arrangers to transcribe the pulsing melodies and often complex harmonies that poured out of his head and through his clumsy fingers.
News & Articles
- Review: Dragon Notes lets you try out Nuance's speech recognition engine at low cost
As a writer, I find Dragon NaturallySpeaking wonderful. Its time-tested and mature speech recognition engine understands me well, and it can transcribe audio files I record on my phone. But at $100-$200, it's also an expensive piece of software, and no, you can't download a demo. What you can do if you're curious about Dragon's speech recognition is plop down $20 for Dragon Notes, marketed as a ...
June 17, 2013 - PC World
- Henri Cartier-Bresson in Free Times
Or, as Cartier-Bresson tells it, "Magnum is a community of thought, a shared human quality, a curiosity about what is going on in the world, a respect for what is going on and a desire to transcribe it visually."
- Recep Tayyip Erdogan in HÃ¼rriyet
How can six ministers transcribe a secret meeting? If allegations regarding the six ministers are accurate, I will fire them. A Cabinet shuffle can happen at any time, and our ministers do not have any fears regarding such a shuffle,Erdogan said.
- Paul Thomas Anderson in Times Online
I was frustrated by the things I was writing, and had gotten sick of my own voice, and would sort of transcribe the book to see how it looked,says Anderson, twice Oscar-nominated for best original screenplay, for Boogie Nights and Magnolia....