- v conduct business
transact with foreign governments
- He was relaxing at his island hideaway of Brioni, fully content to let his lieutenants transact what business there was.
- With a government still unformed by soon-to-be Prime Minister Netanyahu, Mitchell is not going to have a lot of business to transact in Jerusalem.
- And he's right: we have more important business to transact right now.
News & Articles
- Clinkle Raises $25 Million in Seed Financing as It Prepares to Change the Way People Transact
Today Clinkle Corporation , a stealth startup working to modernize how people transact, announced that it has raised $25 million in seed funding from a broad range
June 27, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Your community news: new court hours, marina closures, track day
Beginning Friday, the Reno Municipal Court will operate on a four-day business week. The court's new hours will be from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday. Individuals can still transact business at www.renomunicipalcourt.com.
June 27, 2013 - Reno Gazette-Journal
- PayPal Galactic Will Offer Currency Transactions In Space And Beyond
Lawrence LeBlond for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online As space tourism quickly gains acceptance, with companies like Virgin Galactic paving the way for ordinary humans to venture into a realm previously only available to specially trained men and women, PayPal wants to be there to allow transactions to continue as they do here on terra firma. It has been nearly fifteen years since PayPal ...
June 27, 2013 - redOrbit
- Stephen Harper in Canada.com
Harper said in the news release that the vacancies had to be filled "in order for the Senate to transact legitimate government business."
- Pranab Mukherjee in NDTV.com
We hope that the Australian authorities will restore his visa, allow him to transact normal business and be taken back in his hospital department,said Pranab Mukherjee, External Affairs Minister, India.
- Clara Furse in Bloomberg
The system will allow investors to "transact certain types of business in European equities with the confidence of total pre-trade anonymity, alongside the efficient price formation of the electronic order books of exchanges, where the majority of...