track record :
- n the fastest time ever recorded for a specific distance at a particular racetrack
- n the sum of recognized accomplishments
News & Articles
- Hollywood Park: Puype ties track record with six consecutive winners
INGLEWOOD, Calif. – Trainer Mike Puype equaled a track record when he saddled six consecutive winners from Thursday through Saturday at Betfair Hollywood Park.
June 24, 2013 - Daily Racing Form
- Mezzanine Lender Huntington Capital Eyes Nevada Market
Huntington Capital is a boutique private equity firm with a successful track record of funding small and midsized businesses in the Southwest, including Nevada. That's what originally brought the firm to the attention of Hamilton Lane, manager of the
June 24, 2013 - Las Vegas Review-Journal
- Yonkers: Fat Man's Alley equals track record
Fat Man's Alley (Brent Holland, four winners on the 12-race card) matched Yonkers Raceway's all-age track record, winning Saturday night's $46,000 Open Handicap Pace.
June 23, 2013 - Daily Racing Form