- n a dome-shaped shrine erected by Buddhists
- v drink excessive amounts of alcohol; be an alcoholic
- Democrat Jim Farley swigged tomato juice (his strongest tope) at a succession of Manhattan cocktail parties, let "friends" announce to the press that he also has first-ballot .
- Someday I tope to see John Logie Baird's picture on he front page of PTIwhen he does something deserving such fame.
News & Articles
- LATEST NEWS
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — Photos of Los Angeles Dodgers baseball heroes line the hallway near Lorenzo Bundy's office at Isotopes Park, but the manager looks elsewhere when he needs inspiration.
June 26, 2013 - Connecticut Post
- Bruegger's Bagels marks three decades of success
Bruegger's Bagels marks three decades of success Times Union Copyright 2013 Times Union. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Updated 6:18 pm, Tuesday, June 25, 2013 EDITOR'S NOTE: Kelly Tope's name was misspelled in an earlier version of this story. You might be surprised a business could be successful for 30 years with a hole in the ...
June 25, 2013 - Albany Times Union
- Michelle Malkin in UW Badger Herald
Unfortunately, there are going to be people who are caught up in this enforcement, who have very sympathetic cases, and certainly, Tope Awe's case is one of them,Malkin said. "When you have somebody who has grown up her entire life in the...